Switch to mobile website Switch to full website
Share Close

Camps

Performance camps are great for kids who are 8-18, have a basic working knowledge of their instrument, and who should be able to play through a song or two.

5 Day Camps $549Purchase required to enroll

The week long camp is $495.00. $346.50 is the "Discounted Price" (30% off)
Our camps put each student in a real rock band - coached by one of our outstanding Rock Counselors. For 5 days, they will rehearse and put on a great concert on the Friday night. This is a REAL rock concert, complete with lighting, smoke machines and pro audio. Our Camps are a great introduction to our year round program. Not sure if a camp is right for your aspiring rock star? Call or email with questions: 215-542-0503 or fortwashington@schoolofrock.com

Summer Camp - 5 days $96Purchase required to enroll

96.07 •Purchase required to enroll
CAMPS!
There is simply nothing quite as amazing as a School of Rock Camp. Through workshops, clinics, and private instruction, our comprehensive camp experience is designed to hone music performance and ensemble skills in a creative and fun environment. We know from experience that playing in a band speeds learning and creates “seasoned” musicians. Even relatively advanced student musicians are amazed at the amount of progress they make when regularly playing with other kids.

5-Day camps are specialty camps, that run Monday - Friday from 9:30 am to 3pm, with a concert on Friday evening.

Students work in a hands-on atmosphere that includes: Learning the nuts and bolts of live performance, studio/band rehearsal time, instruction and clinics with music professionals, Rock & Roll music appreciation, interacting with other young musicians, a LIVE rock show performance for your friends and family...and lots of fun!

Space is limited!

NORMAL PRICE: $549
30% Off "EARLY BIRD SPECIAL" DISCOUNTED PRICE: $384.30
25% Deposit due at time of booking: $96.07

***25% DEPOSIT DUE AT TIME OF ENROLLMENT. THE REMAINING 75% WILL BE BILLED ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE CAMP START DATE

* Discounts can not be combined with other offers. All camps are subject to minimum enrollment.